Monday, December 15, 2008


FOR TODAY December 15, 2008

Outside my window...Getting dark fast...shortest day of the year is almost here.
I am thinking...Im hungry.

I am thankful for...my parents getting back safely from their cruise!

From the kitchen...I smell homemade cookies and muffins that Derek made today.
I am wearing...black long sleeved shirt, jeans and slippers.
I am creating...I just made Holiday gifts for my kinder students.
I am going...out to dinner tonight with the family. (why do most people think it is weird that we bring the kids?? We have 30+ years to spend alone when the kids are gone, I just don't get that?)
I am reading...this terribly boring book called Tunnels.

I am hoping...that my brother Mike and his wife have a nice anniversary on Wednesday! #24!
I am hearing...Judge Judy in the background on the TV.

Around the house...It needs to be cleaned. Wrapping and Christmas stuff laying around, along with paint and things.
One of my favorite things...Carson telling me about his day after school. (which he is doing right now!)
A few plans for the rest of the week: I need to finish Christmas shopping!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments:

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...