Tuesday, December 2, 2008


After 2 nights of sleeping in the back of the Yukon in the garage, Harley decided it is better to play nice with Tiger and get to sleep on the bed!
Tiger is blending in with the blue blanket, but they were both sound asleep together by the time I went to bed.

3 comments:

keturi/faro clan said...

that is the cutest dog! I keep telling Leo I want one...he always come back with (what he thinks is a witty remark)"what kind od duck could that retrieve??? Teal????" Oh well maybe someday! :)

Gayle said...

That is so cool how you can only see the cats eyes! Smart dog to decide to get along! If Lucy needs a little dog she can have one (or all five) of mine. I've cleaned up enough poop to last a lifetime!

Melissa said...

Yeah, after Tuesdays -30 degree temperatures, it is very smart of Harley to make peace and come inside. I def'ly would have done the same :)

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...