Friday, December 5, 2008


This picture was on my friend Becky's blog and she sent it to me. Tonight Carson's Arctic Lion team played the Northen Knight team. After being down 2-0, the Lions came back big for the win 3-2. This picture is of Carson and his good friend Jason. They have been in school together since Kindergarten, and have been playing baseball together for the past 3, 4 or 5 years, for so long, I have lost track! Although Jason didn't score tonight, he had a heck of a game! He is the fastest kid I know (Im not joking) and had so many shots on net and a couple of great passes!....Way to go Jase!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was SO nice - I teared up. Thanks Patty!

Melissa said...

Jason looks REALLY excited and Carson looks like he really doesnt want a picture taken! But, both are really, REALLY funny kids!!

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...