We draw numbers, #1 goes first, picks a gift, #2 can either steal the gift or pick a new one, and so on. Here Jared picked his gift.....a fuzzy love poster, and a American Doll book...Just what every 15 year old teen wants! haha
Indiana Jones movie...thats better!
I stole this idea from Carson friend Jason....for their hockey gift exchange, Jason made a shirt of himself as a joke, and it went over really well. So I made a shirt up of each family member, maybe not looking their absolute best, or looking funny. Jenna ended up with it...(along with a gift card)....maybe the shirt will be back next year, who knows. We had a picture of my Dad wearing Elf Shorts with bells and all, that got passed at the party every year, and suddenly it stopped coming....I think my Dad was the last one to get it....go figure.
1 comment:
Treasure everyone of those gatherings! I wish we had something like that...the gift exchange sounds like so much fun. I'd love to have some kind of holiday party and do that, but you know..everyone is so busy (especially you hockey families! :)
Post a Comment