Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Never enough hockey...

Jared
North Pole played Lathrop tonight and lost 5-2. It's not that I expected NP to win, but I thought it would have been a much closer game, but instead we are lucky that is was not a bigger gap. (4 shots went off the pipe on our team!!) Lathrop did play well, but NP did not play their best, so hopefully the next match-up will be better. Jared did get one assist on the night, and also the team had 1 goal called off because the net was off. (Jared swears the goalie kicked it off...see the 3rd picture) haha
Jared's teammate Tyler (his mom is a blogger!)


Here is Jared taking a shot on his buddy Stephon (the goalie). They have been playing comp hockey together since Squirts. (His mom said she was going to start a blog-after I pleaded with her). His other good friend Hank is with the orange and black gloves.

Jared and his buddy Stephon shaking hands afterwards, all smiles!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so awesome that the boys can stay friends, no matter who you play for. I hope Tayllor and his friends understand that bond and only keep it on the ice. Sorry bout the loss, maybe next time

Melissa said...

Um, that didnt make sense. I hope they learn to keep the rivalry on the ice and the friendship bond off. There we go, hehe

Gayle said...

Stephon is really coming up big for his high school team. They're fortunate to have such a good goalie (even if he doesn't get the credit he deserves!). Sorry, I missed the game. I should have been taking photos for Lathrop. I've had such a bad cold I haven't been leaving the house...maybe next time.

Anonymous said...

Stephon is playing very well, indeed!

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...