December 1, 2008Outside my window...It is dark and cold.....-20 degrees
I am thinking...That someone should turn out the light in the kitchen since no one is in there.
I am thankful for...Our safe flights this weekend to and from Anchorage.
From the learning rooms...That would be Jared....that kid spends hours on his keyboard learning new songs, or playing old ones. Im not kidding.
From the kitchen...I hear Jared getting something to eat.
I am wearing... jeans, and a brown sweater with a white tank top under it.
.I am creating...hockey slideshows from Carson's games this weekend for his team's website.
I am going...to get up and go turn out that light in the kitchen. (yes Jared still left it on).
I am reading...Tori Spellings autobiography called sTori Telling. It is pretty good. (Big 90210 fan in the day!) =)
I am hoping...that I don't get whatever Carson got that made him throw up today!
I am hearing...Spongebob and mermaid man.
Around the house...Needs to be cleaned up and stuff put away! Just put up the tree, so boxes are out and need to be carried back to storage.
One of my favorite things...Sleeping in, or watching a reality tv show.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Jared's hockey game, Carson's hockey games, practice in between, along with work. Busy week actually.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

thanks Gayle!
2 comments:
You guys always have the greatest family shots. You even got the dog to sit still. Nice!
90210 is AWESOME!! (I ment to comment on this last night but my laptop was messing up) And I gotta agree with Gayle, you guys with your family photos are too cute!!
Post a Comment